Get excited! We’re moving closer to the return of the Psycle experience you know and love. Read on to find out what changes we have made in studio since restrictions were lifted in 19th July.
- Our Barre, Strength and Yoga classes have returned to full capacity, giving you the opportunity to join more of your favourite classes and instructors!
- Our Ride classes will start at reduced capacity, and gradually increase.
- While masks and social distancing will no longer be mandatory, we politely ask you continue to be considerate to others when in our studios.
- Anti-bacterial wipes and hand sanitiser continue to be available around the studios, to help you feel as comfortable as possible when working out with us.
- Our showers remain open and all lockers accessible. Toiletries, towels and styling products are available to get you ready after class.
- The Energy Kitchen is open for sit-in shakes and coffees.
- Our walk-in class waitlist has reopened and will work on a first come first serve basis.
Thank you for your patience, support and compliance with our Health & Safety measures throughout the pandemic. Now, let’s have some fun!