The wellbeing of our Psycle community has always been top priority for us. To make sure that we reopen our studios in the safest way possible, we’ve reviewed and updated our health and safety standards with guidance from health officials and with the safety of our team and community in mind.
Below are just some of the ways we’ll be working in the future to ensure every visit to Psycle is enjoyed safely. We will constantly be reviewing guidance on capacity and processes and will post the latest updates on this page.
Although things may look and feel different in our studios, we promise you’ll receive the same Psycle experience you know and love!
Want to stay up to date? Sign up to receive our emails here!
- There will be extensive staff training in progress to ensure hygiene standards and health and safety protocols are maintained at all times
- Employees will be told to self-isolate at home if they or someone they have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19
- Staff will be provided with appropriate PPE equipment in areas where social distancing is more difficult
ARRIVING AT THE STUDIO
- All customers and employees will have mandatory non-contact temperature checks upon arrival
- We will also require verbal confirmation that you or anyone you have been in contact with do not currently have symptoms of Covid-19
- Large acrylic screens will be installed at reception and in our Energy Kitchens to ensure minimal contact when you check in
- Updated tech will be also be used for check in to reduce queueing times
- Customers must not arrive more than 15 minutes and no fewer than 5 minutes before your class begins
- We will be offering a reduced timetable to ease any possible congestion in our studios
- We will have reduced class occupancy for our launch with increased bike spacing for ride classes to help with social distancing
- We will operate a no contact policy at all times (so no high fives!)
- An increase in time between classes and more housekeeping staff will ensure our studios are thoroughly cleaned and hygienic – with extra attention paid to touchable surfaces, weights, props and bikes
- Shoes will be disinfected and rotated after each use and no same pair will be used in back to back classes
- We will have an extensive supply of top-grade hygiene products, including sanitising wipes and solutions available inside and outside the studios
- Signage and floor markings in and outside of the studios will manage queues and help us all maintain social distancing
- We will be switching off the use of recirculated air in our studio so that only fresh air is used. All HVAC systems and filters will be upgraded and serviced ahead of opening
- The Energy Kitchen will be open for shake pre-orders only, and seating areas will be closed for the time being