We are looking for a driven leader with proven customer service experience to join our studio team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to gain the skills and confidence to break into management.
As a team leader, you thrive on responsibility and understand the importance of keeping your team inspired, energetic, happy and focused at work. You are responsible for setting up the day by opening or closing the studio and delegating roles and responsibilities so that everything is well cared for and attended to across the team and business. You are able to keep a 360 awareness of how people are performing to ensure the energy and vibe remains upbeat and professional– from the music to people's body language.
You are excellent at feeding down or forward communication to ensure the right people are in the know of anything business critical. You are the eyes and ears of our senior studio management team when they are absent and therefore responsible for upholding standards across the studio and team.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task within a fast pace setting
- Leadership style is kind, confident, authoritative and professional
- Delivers feedback with empathy, care and authority to drive results
- You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Working hours will be based on business needs but can start as early as 5:45am and run as late as 9:30pm.
- Hourly rate starting at £12.10
- Potential for mystery rider bonus
- 28 days of holiday a year (prorated for part time employees)
- Flexible working hours
- FREE access to Psycle classes and free Psycle at Home membership
- Discount on Psycle products and merchandise
- Biannual Peer to Peer recognition and bonus scheme
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Psycle is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity for our employees and community. Our intention is that there will be no hiding place for discrimination of any kind at Psycle.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like the opportunity to join the Psycle team and why you believe you would succeed in this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org