The Team Coordinator sits at the very heart of Psycle!
They are responsible for managing the Instructor timetables, cover/holiday tracking and invoicing.
Working alongside the Heads of Concepts, the role of Team Coordinator is pivotal in building a team of loyal and engaged Instructors via tracking milestones, team recognition and supporting brand initiatives.
This person is extremely passionate about Psycle’s mission, our people and the community.
- Full responsibility for timetable scheduling & management across studios and instructors
- Responsible for tracking holiday and arranging appropriate cover
- Scheduling of instructor team for all events and brand initiatives.
- Providing appropriate communication to the necessary teams, studio managers, commercial and marketing etc
- Management of the instructor directory to make sure contact information is up to date
- Responsible for organising instructor annual health checks
- Tracking and celebrating instructor milestones (personal and professional)
- Helping to action reward and recognition initiatives to celebrate greatness
- Provide administration support for Academies and training initiatives
- Support HR with the onboarding and induction process of new instructors
- Uploading of studio schedules to the booking platform
- Creating and sending of instructor/class communication to the community (change of instructor etc)
- Collecting and sharing of Instructor updates for company comms ie the Podium email
- Responsible for escalating and resolving booking platform issues
- Audit and manage instructor benefit administration alongside the HR team
- Regularly meeting with the Heads of Concepts to discuss and resolve issues and build an understanding of areas of opportunity and risk within the Instructor team.
- Invoicing & administrative support for instructor team
- Ownership and review of freelance instructor invoices from working day 1 to working day 3
- Work with accounts assistant to confirm invoices are correct to pay
- Ownership of class invoicing for PAYE instructor team in time for payroll cut-off on the 17th of each month.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Authoritative Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in excel, Microsoft word, powerpoint and google docs
- Agile and able to manage multiple workflows at the same time
- Works well under pressure
- Confident and positive attitude