Exceptional customer service, operational excellence and a strong community spirit within our Psycle studio is pivotal to ensuring we build loyal customers for life and grow a successful business. It’s your job, as a Front of House Leader, to make sure this happens by leading the studio and team on the day so that everyone is working efficiently, effectively and energetically. You remain invested in your own personal development and are open to giving and receiving feedback to fuel yours, the teams and business’s achievement.
- As a Front of House Leader, you thrive on responsibility and understand the importance of keeping your team inspired, energetic, happy and focused at work.
- You are able to keep a 360 awareness of how people are performing to ensure the energy and vibe remains upbeat and professional.
- Throughout the day, you measure quality of: product knowledge and customer service delivered by staff. Respond to customer queries in studio, over the the phone and email. Handle membership enquiries. Check in and set up members
- Ensure all health and safety/hygiene standards are maintained to provide a safe working environment
- You are confident and quick to respond to whatever comes up in your day with calmness and care.
- You are excellent at feeding down or forward communication to ensure the right people are in the know of anything business critical.
- Deliver quality Shakes/Coffees from our Energy Kitchen, encouraging pre-orders and walk-ins.
- You are responsible for setting up the day by opening or closing the studio and delegating roles and responsibilities.
- You understand how to balance a to-do list with what’s urgent and important so that the business demands are maintained as per company expectations and the employee and customer service is unparalleled.
- Leadership style is kind, confident, authoritative and professional
- Friendly, welcoming energy with community at the forefront of your mind
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task within a fast pace setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Brand Ambassador, exhibiting enthusiasm for the role and brand
- Has an aptitude for acquiring skills in Health & safety, Fire Marshall & Hygiene Training
- You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Working hours will be based on business needs but can start as early as 5:45am and run as late as 9:30pm.
- Hourly rate of £11.25
- Flexible working hours and regular overtime available
- Free access to Psycle classes and free Psycle at Home membership
- Discount on Psycle products and merchandise
Psycle is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity for our employees and community
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like the opportunity to join the Psycle team and why you believe you would succeed in this role, to email@example.com