Psycle is a boutique fitness business with four sites across London and an online platform, Psycle At Home, that was launched at the end of last year.
Although our studios remain the heart of the business, a key aim for us is to bring our in-studio magic and infectious energy into people’s homes or wherever they may go with Psycle at Home.
The challenge of this role is to simultaneously drive performance and execute deliverables across both key elements of our business.
To be successful in this role you will need to hit the ground running and be ready to fully immerse yourself in the Psycle brand and its people.
This role is an opportunity to lead on the development of our business and support the team in delivering a best in class digital experience to a loyal community and prospective customers, as part of an omnichannel approach. The role will have a strong focus on brand, communications and customer acquisition across online and studio channels holding overall responsibility for driving registrations, studio attendance and Psycle at Home signups.
Being a small ambitious business, the role requires someone who is used to working in a startup environment where everyone mucks in. This role sits within our leadership team where a lead by example management style is vital. The ideal candidate will view the role they play in leading the team and nurturing its culture as important as achieving their marketing deliverables.
The Mission (core responsibilities)
• Ownership and development of brand, tone of voice and messaging across all channels.
• Planning, design and execution of marketing campaigns and promotions across social media, email, digital marketing and in studio marketing
• Ownership of the marketing budget for studios and Psycle at Home
• Regular reporting on the effectiveness of marketing spend and how it can be further optimised
• Close management of third-party digital marketing partners to ensure
achievement of ROI / value for money
• Work closely with the Digital Lead to optimise the website for SEO and to understand where customers reaching the website fail to convert
• Ownership, development, and measurement of Psycle’s CRM strategy both short term and longer term with the identification, selection and onboarding of a more sophisticated CRM partner to enhance and improve communication, engagement and retention of customers online and in studio.
• Lead on partnership strategy across the business
• Responsible for professional development and wellbeing of a small team plus leading on relationships across the business to keep teams updated and informed on marketing comms and initiatives
• You’ll have demonstrated experience of delivering against customer acquisition and retention targets.
• Passionate about health and wellbeing, with the energy, enthusiasm and creativity to get a new business unit off the ground.
• You are a master of spinning many plates at once.
• You are agile and adaptable in the face of change and can react quickly
• No job too big or too small! At Psycle people roll up their sleeves and get involved wherever it’s needed
• You are able to foster strong relationships quickly with all stakeholders
• Line management is something you enjoy and have a proven track record
developing and nurturing a small team
Psycle’s HQ is based between Goodge Street and Tottenham Court Road We currently work 4 days a week in the office and 1 at home.
We are offering;
A competitive salary
33 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays
Plus other company benefits
Psycle is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity for our employees and community.
If you would like to apply for this role please ensure you meet the full criteria and complete the full application process. Any applications received that are incomplete will not be considered.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like the opportunity to join the Psycle team and why you believe you would succeed in this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org