At Psycle London, your role as Front of House is to give exceptional customer service to each person in order to build trust and loyalty in Psycle’s brand. You are passionate about getting to know each person by name and complete random acts of kindness.
You remain focused throughout the day to ‘get the job done’ and learn everything about Psycle’s products to give a memorable experience grounded in confidence. You are quick to resolve any problems by addressing them with care and empathy while staying positive in communication and body language because you understand the importance of building a customer for life.
You lead by example to uphold operational excellence as per company guidelines and are proactive to keep the studio, energy kitchen, amenities, product and all equipment organised, clean and maintained. Last but not least, you are passionate about your own personal development and remain open to giving and receiving feedback to fuel yours and the company’s development.
As Front of House you are always on your feet. You take action in each moment to make it count – whether that’s checking people in with infectious energy before class, setting them up in the studio, working within Energy Kitchen, processing transactions, restocking product, completing walkthroughs of the studio, promptly responding to emails and phone calls and helping housekeeping clean every nook and cranny.
You know how to prioritize and juggle more than one customer at a time while staying conscious of business demands as well as your own. Throughout this whole experience, you remain passionate about spreading Psycle’s mission of inspiring people to lead vibrant, energetic and happy lives. You do this through your conversations with customers and by offering guidance, knowledge and tips about who we are as a company, our concepts, instructors and events and workshops. You are all about going above and beyond in your customer service to make a difference and provide a brilliant experience as you want to see our community grow and business succeed.
● Passionate about wellbeing
● Exceptional communication and people skills
● Proven ability to drive positive customer service that builds trust and loyalty
● Ability to multitask while troubleshooting and solving issues
● Adaptable and understands that no job is too big or too small
● You have an aptitude for acquiring skills in maintenance/facility repairs and have an eagerness to learn to ensure everything is well serviced
● You have excellent time management skills
● You have an eye for detail to keep things pristine
● You will need to be flexible with your schedule. Working hours will be based on business needs and can start as early as 5:45am and run as late as 9:30pm, 7 days a week.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like the opportunity to join the Psycle team and why you believe you would succeed in this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org