Psycle is a boutique fitness business with four sites across London. Having recently migrated to a new CMS and launched their online platform, Psycle At Home, the company's aim is to bring their in-studio magic and infectious energy into people’s homes.
We are looking to hire a website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). To ensure success, our website manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS), analytics (Google Analytics, Metabase and Hotjar) and have an understanding of HTML and CSS. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User
Experience (UX) of the website.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
-Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade Psycle's website.
- Support our Website Co-ordinator with responding to and troubleshooting all website issues and website security breaches
- Manage relationship with our third party CMS and Website agency
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organisation’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all of the team to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organisation’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- Conduct training sessions with the team educating the wider business on the CMS
- Line manage and mentor our Website Coordinator
Website Manager Requirements:
- 4+ years of work experience as a website manager.
- Expert knowledge of Shopify and Content Management Systems.
- Highly proficient in HTML, CSS design
- Demonstrable skills with web analytics: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Metabase
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multitask
We are currently working from home but usually we are based at our HQ which is close to Goodge St/Tottenham Court Road.
We are offering;
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Psycle is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionate about creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity for our employees and community.
If you would like to apply for this role please ensure you meet the full criteria and complete the full application process. Any applications received that are incomplete will not be considered.