We are so excited to announce that we will be reopening our London studios from Wednesday 2nd December and we can't wait to welcome you back.
Our Mortimer Street, Shoreditch and Clapham studios will reopen first on Wednesday 2nd December, with Westbourne following on Thursday 3rd December. Booking for our first week of classes will be live on Monday 30th November at midday.
YOUR SAFE SPACE
The wellbeing of our Psycle community has always been top priority for us. To make sure our studios are as safe as possible, we’ve reviewed and updated our health and safety standards with guidance from health officials and with the safety of our team and community in mind.
Below are just some of the ways we are working to ensure every visit to Psycle is enjoyed safely. We will constantly be reviewing guidance on capacity and processes and will post the latest updates on this page.
Although things may look and feel different in our studios, we promise you’ll receive the same Psycle experience you know and love!
- There has been extensive staff training to ensure hygiene standards and health and safety protocols are maintained at all times
- Employees will be told to self-isolate at home if they or someone they have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19
- Staff are provided with appropriate PPE equipment in areas where social distancing is more difficult
ARRIVING AT THE STUDIO
- All customers and employees will have mandatory non-contact temperature checks upon arrival. Anyone with a temperature reading of 38 degrees or above will not be granted access to the studios
- We will also require verbal confirmation that you or anyone you have been in contact with do not currently have symptoms of Covid-19, otherwise access to the studio will not be granted.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on arrival and before and after entering the studio.
- Masks are now be mandatory in the communal areas of our studios. When entering the building, waiting for a class and leaving the venue, you will be required to wear a mask. This will not apply during the class, but we ask you wear a mask to enter the studio to protect yourself, others in the community and ensure we continue to have a safe space to workout together.
- Large acrylic screens have been installed at reception and in our Energy Kitchens to ensure minimal contact when you check in
- Updated tech will be also be used for check in to reduce queueing times
- We ask that you arrive no more than 15 minutes and no fewer than 5 minutes before your class begins
- Please ensure you have a class booking prior to arriving at the studio as we will not be operating a walk in waitlist
- We are offering a reduced timetable to ease any possible congestion in our studios
- We have reduced class occupancy for our launch with increased bike spacing for ride classes to help with social distancing
- We operate a no contact policy at all times (so no high fives!)
- We have increased time between classes and have brought on more housekeeping staff to ensure our studios are thoroughly cleaned and hygienic – with extra attention paid to touchable surfaces, weights, props and bikes
- Ride shoes are disinfected and rotated after each use and no same pair will be used in back to back classes
- We have an extensive supply of top-grade hygiene products, including sanitising wipes and solutions available inside and outside the studios
- We ask that you respect the direction of traffic flow and adhere to the studio and floors signs to maintain a minimum safety distance
- We have switched off the recirculated air in our studio so that only fresh air is used. All HVAC systems and filters have been upgraded and serviced.
- Water fountains will be unavailable so please make sure you bring your water bottles filled up, otherwise water can be purchased from our front desk
- We encourage you to arrive ready in your kit. Changing rooms and showers will be open but should be avoided where possible. Lockers will be limited to maintain social distancing
- The Energy Kitchen is open for shake pre-orders only, and seating areas are closed for the time being
- We are taking card payments only in our studios and encourage contactless payments when possible